What makes us the best in the business?
• We give you the best value for your money service available. Our team of professional oven cleaners will get the job done safely and efficiently.
• We can assist you in most parts of Horsforth and the surrounding areas.
• Unlike others, our service can be arranged outside of normal working hours for no extra charge, including bank holidays and weekends. Please specify your preferred time when placing your booking.
• By hiring us, you get a fully insured service.
• All our staff members are certified and extensively trained for all kinds of cleaning work.
• Noble Clean offer fixed rates with no hidden charges whatsoever. The life of your cooker will increase drastically with proper and timely maintenance.
• We make use of safe and eco-friendly products. Our service comes with the guarantee of safety and wellbeing and follows safe cleaning techniques. You can rest assured that there will be no residues, and your oven can be used immediately after our work has been completed.
Also, besides oven cleaning, we clean and maintain other appliances in your kitchen such as hob cleaning, extractor cleaning, microwaves, washing machines, fridges, fridge/freezers, dishwashers and even BBQ cleaning. Although we are not the cheapest, our rates are highly competitive and our level of service unmatched.
Oven Troubleshooting Guide
From our vast experience and working knowledge of ovens, we have created a checklist of potential problems that have previously been encountered by our customers. You may be experiencing some of these with your appliance right now, and we have listed the remedies below that we can carry out to solve these issues for you:
1. Does your oven smoke when in use? – Usually, this can be caused by a build-up of grease and carbon on various parts of your oven. We can rectify these with our deep cleaning service that uses high quality non-toxic, eco-friendly products and industry-leading equipment. When our service is complete, you will be free to use your oven immediately without creating any smoke in your kitchen.
2. Do you have dirt ingress or drips inside your oven doors? – Problems like this can be very annoying as this may be visible from the outside leaving you potentially embarrassed and worried that visitors to your home may notice. Our service provides a thorough deep clean of your appliance that includes removal of doors, strip, clean and refit. We also remove all shelving and any removable sides, and they are all placed in our heated dip tank that is professionally custom made and fitted to the rear of our vehicles. All our heated dip tanks use non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning solutions which make your items look like new in around 30 minutes.
3. Do you struggle to see through your oven door when cooking is in progress? – As with the process above, when we have completed your deep clean we leave your oven doors looking like new so you can check your food without the need to open the door. If your oven bulb is no longer working, we will also replace that for you completely free of charge!
4. Does your kitchen heat up whilst using your oven? – A common problem with many used ovens is that the main door seal deteriorates over time. We have seen this happen often on appliances as little as five years old. This causes heat to escape during the cooking process which means your food will take longer to cook than expected, uses more power and can make your kitchen unbearably hot. During the cleaning process our expert technicians will inspect your door seals for failure and advise if they require replacing. A replacement seal can be ordered for you, at additional cost, or you can order your own before we arrive and we will fit it for you free of charge!
Our deep cleaning experts will clean your oven VERY thoroughly including the parts that are difficult to see or access. The process includes removal and cleaning of the fan that then allows us to clean behind it. You can rest assured that your appliance has been professionally deep cleaned to remove all traces of grease and burnt on carbon even in the hardest to reach areas.
Although most of our work is carried out in domestic homes, we also offer our high-quality services to local businesses including private landlords, letting agents and estate agents. We also offer an end of tenancy cleaning service for both landlords and vacating tenants that guarantee you your deposit back!
We are happy to hear from all local businesses that have a semi-commercial kitchen and would benefit from our services. We currently cover the majority of the Horsforth area and if you would like ovens, hobs, grills, range cookers, Aga’s, microwaves, washing machines, fridges, fridge/freezers, dishwashers, BBQ’s or extractor hoods and filters cleaned, please contact us. For questions or more information or to book a visit by one of our expert technicians, please call our customer service FREEPHONE number 0800 802 1262
Oven Cleaning Horsforth Prices
Where do we cover?
We clean ovens in Horsforth and the surrounding areas including: