10 Reasons To Maintain Your Carpets
During the summer months, as the weather starts to warm up and people spend more time outside the home, it is important to remember that there are still jobs to be done inside the home.
There are several reasons why your carpets shouldn’t be neglected, and we offer these top ten reasons to have them cleaned all year round.
1. Making your carpets last longer. Regular carpet cleaning using water extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, and save you money in the long term.
2. Improves the air quality. Removes trapped airborne pollutants in your carpets which need removing to protect the carpet and maintain long-term indoor air quality.
3. Carpets become easier to preserve. The majority of carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when your carpets have a professional carpet clean on a regular basis, dry soils are easier to remove with regular vacuuming.
4. Keeping carpets stain free. As with other types of soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing stains as quickly as possible will help protect carpeting from further damage.
5. Reduce allergens and bacteria. A build-up of soiling in carpets can result in an increase of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhance the appearance of your rooms. Well-maintained clean carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of your home.
7. Improves the workplace. For industrial applications, we find that workers feel much better about their work environment when it is clean, and this includes the carpeting.
9. Removes bedbugs and dust mites that may have found a home in your carpets.
10. Maintain your carpet’s warranty. Today, most carpet warranties stipulate that carpets should be cleaned using water extraction method within a specified amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.